Tuesday, December 27, 2005

iguana-sitting

everyone, meet zareb! i've been iguana-sitting since last wednesday for a friend who went out of town for christmas...it's been interesting, to say the least. my dad's threatened to get a gun if it got loose, mom steers clear of the cage, and faith is by my side each time i feed him.

other than that, i was called into work today. i had planned on taking it easy, but my boss called and said two people were out sick - both of the cashiers (which just happens to be my job!) and she really needed me to come in...and be there in 2 hours! the day was great! one of my co-workers gave me the sweetest, most "thoughtfulest" card ever!

speaking of him, i better go feed zareb. i want to keep my friend! :-D

3 Comments:

Blogger Radical One said...

eewwwwww!!!!

Tue Dec 27, 09:02:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl,
cool sight!!
hope yal had a good christmas!!
i made some homade carmel popcorn and pepperment bark for christmas gifts for teachers...thought of you!
love angie

Wed Dec 28, 02:11:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't decide whether it'd be better to iguana-sit, or to lindsay-sit!! =)

emailing you back soon,
>|Andrew|<

Wed Dec 28, 04:01:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home