Thursday, February 16, 2006

tagged...round four

Another Meme...I like this one because it doesn't require too much thought...

1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
as for your own feminity, which would you rather have said of you - that you are a "tireless worker," or that you are a "captivating woman"? i rest my case. -- wild at heart by john eldredge

2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch.
my styrofoam cup which i use to make sure i get enough water in daily :-)

3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
mulan 2

4) Without looking, guess what time it is.
8:00

5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
8:22

6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
the tv in the big room, along with dad, mom, and t talking about softball

7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
actually, i just got back in from shopping with nathan to find a necklace to put my state champ ring on - yes, it was a huge step of trust to allow him to keep up with it!

8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
i checked my e-mail

9) What are you wearing?
a light pink, aeropostale shirt with jeans, my cute monkey socks, earrings which my darling bro jj got for me for valentine's, and my purity ring...more details anyone? hehe

10) Did you dream last night?
actually, i slept way too good to dream! i've only been getting like 5 hours of sleep because either i have to work or someone makes sure i'm up!

11) When did you last laugh?
tonight while shopping with nathan - after we found the necklace, he had to figure out how to get the ring on and he almost couldn't figure out how to get it tied back together! lol

12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
a calender, off-white paint, an "airport" for internet connection (yes, we're mac peoples!), our alarm

13) Seen anything weird lately?
weird as in freaky or as in weird weird?

14) What do you think of this quiz?
it's wonderful! just what i've needed to blog tonight!!!

15) What is the last movie you saw?
mulan 2

16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
a silver gt mustang, matching dresses for our praise in motion group, a few investment properties, and a contractor to remodel for a coffee shop! oh, and a few new earrings wouldn't be out of the picture!

17) Tell me something about you that I don't know.
i do have a mean streak! lol no, seriously, i'm a workaholic and i push myself (and, unfortunately those i'm close to) to keep performance up. i seem to find some worth in completing projects - which isn't all bad in itself, but i need to realize that people are important, too!

18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
{i agree with nic's andswer!} I would get rid of all kinds of abuse. Physical, verbal, emotional, mental, sexual, substance (think drugs and alcohol) and any other kind you can think of. There're too many heartaches, hurt and broken homes, broken lives and broken spirits because of it. Nobody, especially innocent children, should have to endure any kind of abuse - ever. It's something I'm really passionate about and it's something that makes my blood absolutely boil. It's my big hot button.

19) Do you like to dance?
i absolutely love the interpretive dance! not only is it praising the Lord, but it's leading others to worship. as far as the most commonly used "dance" i love certian types! i love the beat!

20) George Bush?
he came through for the republican party when they needed a "boost" after the clinton years, although the republican party needs a new image for the upcoming election!

21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
hmm, i'd probably take a mix of family names and try to give her a very meaningful name full of family heritage! maybe a little weird, but it's what i've always thought of!

22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
i've always wanted to my first son to be a junior after his father - a man i know i will love, will deserve the honor, be a wonderful father, and i will want his name carried on for generations! :-)

23) Would you ever consider living abroad?
nope, i'd have a hard time moving out of my state! lol

24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"you've shown My love, compassion, mercy, grace. you've freely given of yourself and became a servant. you've made a huge difference in lives and changed others for the better. you've challenged them and gave them a direction to follow. well done, my faithful servant!"

now to who i tag...

radicalone - payback, mother dear!
virginia
vicki
ben

3 Comments:

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Hi! I jumped over from Gordon's blog...thought I'd see who it was that tagged him. Cute blog, fun tag!

God Bless!

Thu Feb 16, 10:59:00 PM EST  
Blogger Matt said...

Mulan 2? Ugh. The first one was decent but the second one reminded me why I never watch straight to video sequels.

Fri Feb 17, 12:27:00 AM EST  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Very nice answers - I enjoyed getting to know you a little better. I escpecially liked your answer on 18...
BTW - I hope I haven't offened you in any shape or form - because I miss your comments *sad*...

Fri Feb 17, 09:19:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home