Friday, January 27, 2006

quickie...

got up at 5:30
made lots of mocha lattes (and a couple of "black and white" lattes, too!)
blended quite a few smoothies
still sore from last night, and have conditioning karate class on the way
my register was actually a little over in money...still isn't good, but is better than being under
dad locked his keys out of his rousch about 2 blocks from where i work
saw a friend i used to go to school with - wow, i sound so old!
and, now, my friends, it's time for me to go change for karate....

6 Comments:

Blogger Tidy Bowl said...

Hey, what kind of karate do you do?

I have a friend who has her black belt in tae kwon do... she's actually about ten years younger than me... how sad is that? ;)

I'm a member of the masses who need to get in shape... and I've thought it would be cool to do some sort of karate.

Fri Jan 27, 03:43:00 PM EST  
Blogger Radical One said...

hey girl....you're just way too busy and i'm sure missing our special girlie talk times. -tear-tear! seriously, i am missing you but i'm really glad you're having such a wonderful time.

i've missed so many karate workout times and you've been going so much, i bet you'd beat me up pretty bad now.

stay sweet! keep it real.

Fri Jan 27, 04:46:00 PM EST  
Blogger V. Shay said...

You got up at 5:30?? That's so early! Have a great time at karate.

Fri Jan 27, 05:34:00 PM EST  
Blogger Gordon said...

I'm not sure if even my guardian angel is awake at 5:30 A.M.

Fri Jan 27, 06:28:00 PM EST  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Looks like you are an 'early' bird like me - 5am for me during the week...

Fri Jan 27, 07:25:00 PM EST  
Blogger Matt said...

5:30, Ick!

If I have to be up at 5:30 I'd just as soon stay up.

Fri Jan 27, 09:27:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home