Tuesday, January 17, 2006

mural tag...first time ever!

there is a first time for everything, and so now i've been tagged with a mural...well, not exactly with a mural, you know what i'm saying! anyway, i had to add something to this mural wall and pass it on - thanks to some major help from eph2810 on my part! overlapping the graphics is okay - it would probably give it a unique look! the image is a PNG file - whatever that is. haha save, open and add your artwork. i was told to save as ‘mural.png’ when finished and post to my blog tagging others. (they say it's preferable to leave the file as PNG rather than JPG so the quality won’t suffer over multiple edits, unfortunately, i wouldn't know) oh, and it would also be appreciated to include your URL...i hope i relayed that right! ~grin~





1. ben.run - the originator of this whole idea, and an all-around amusing guy!
2. pm
3. eph2810 - the great woman who has provided some major talent to this mural (including my image), also the glitter tags designer!
4. no_average_girl - that's me, what else can i say? lol

ok, now i'm instructed to tag a few others...and, guys, if you need any help, i'm not the person to ask - to warn you ahead of time! haha

1. wildcard
2. rabenstranger
3. joe

oh, and if you are #10, please leave a comment at ben.run with a link to the final mural. Hopefully this will branch out and various branches will eventually reach a 10th person and there will be a completed wall! It will be interesting to see the various final designs as they have travelled through the blog space.

happy "muraling" guys! :-)

editor's note: my apologies to eph2810...i had her handle posted wrong. but all is right again!

7 Comments:

Blogger eph2810 said...

Looks great with the black back-ground :) - Hm, just one thing my friend, you have posted eph2710 - but then again 7 is also a great verse in Ephisians 2 :)...Have a blessed day...

Tue Jan 17, 08:55:00 AM EST  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Now I can't spell 'Ephesians' - Yikes!

Tue Jan 17, 08:56:00 AM EST  
Blogger Matt said...

I've got my version of the mural up. I included wildcards changes as well as my own.

Tue Jan 17, 09:24:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the feedback on my -- well, it wasn't really a post but a survey, but still, thanks. I have to be honest though, I have no idea what you meant when you said how you found me, but I'm happy you did and enjoyed.

Wed Jan 18, 12:27:00 AM EST  
Blogger Nic said...

Hi there dear M. I hope your day is going well. I wanted to stop by to invite you to participate in the "Ask Nic" post I have up today. You can ask me a ? on just about anything (you'll see some ideas in the post and in the comments) if you would like. :)

Wed Jan 18, 01:21:00 PM EST  
Blogger Radical One said...

i'm still trying to figure out this mural thing....i was taged but im having a really hard time. but it's ok, just gotta have some time to work on it, so hopefully i can do that soon.

love your blog, girl! it's always so good!

stay sweet. stay steady.

Wed Jan 18, 02:09:00 PM EST  
Blogger JOE B said...

Average, thanks for the tag. But as you can see by the title of my blog, I am an idiot. I have not been able to figure out how to do the mural thing. I am going to keep trying though.
Joe B

Tue Jan 24, 07:58:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home