Friday, January 20, 2006

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear...

dad...happpppppy birthdaaaaaaay toooooo youuuuuuuu!!!



A FATHER MEANS...

A Father means so many things...
A understanding heart,
A source of strength and of support
Right from the very start.
A constant readiness to help
In a kind and thoughtful way.
With encouragement and forgiveness
No matter what comes your way.
A special generosity and always affection, too
A Father means so many things
When he's a man like you...


is it possible to clone your dad - just making it younger version of him...say early 20's? i always said it was good for mom, because she was a few years older than me knew him before i did...otherwise, we'd probably be having little catfights over him! lol

seriously, i love my dad and i can only pray to one day marry as well as my mother did! i love you, dad!

9 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I'm not sure why, but it's so cool when girls really love their dads... it gives me this cool tingly feeling... :P

Fri Jan 20, 09:48:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm to the point of ignoring my birthday -I've already had too many. I really try to forget how old I am - come to think about it - I really do forget how old I am...
so Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...

I really have a very sweet princess that will be a real catch for that special person God has choosen for her

I Love you girl

Fri Jan 20, 10:21:00 AM EST  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

As a mom, my greatest desire is that my girls find men "just like their daddy" :) Your dad is a lucky guy to have a daughter like you to appreciate him. :)

Fri Jan 20, 12:49:00 PM EST  
Blogger Radical One said...

yea, best wishes on finding someone as good as your dad...but he's out there, looking for his princess to save. and i know you are a princess cos i know your "father".

blessings!

Fri Jan 20, 02:10:00 PM EST  
Blogger V. Shay said...

Aw...have a great day with your dad.

Fri Jan 20, 03:00:00 PM EST  
Blogger Star said...

That's really sweet :)

Happy birthday to your dad!

Fri Jan 20, 04:55:00 PM EST  
Blogger Matt said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Maegensdad.

Fri Jan 20, 11:40:00 PM EST  
Blogger Ryan said...

duly seconded. i think i spent too much time in my homeschool group's student council... :P

Fri Jan 20, 11:42:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

What a lovely post to write about your father.

I've added you on to be Guest Quarters (bloglist)

Sat Jan 21, 09:42:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home