Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Quick Post


Well, karate has officially started back with 5 days a week! I've missed it when we didn't go - it was like a part of me was missing or something! haha I guess I won't have to feel like a piece of me is missing any more!

It looks as if my grandparents are going to make that 6 hour trip, and I think Dad is going to drive them in the RV so Papaw will be as comfortable as possible. He'll be able to sit, lay down, and walk around as he needs to. I hope there's some kind of new "clinical trial" they can and will try, but we don't have details on the trial treatments.

I better run and get my stuff finished up...

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Girl, I need to take some karate lessons from you!!

Mon Dec 12, 11:14:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home