Sunday, January 01, 2006

love for 2006

i was reading a post by paula at GraceReign and she had a really great idea in new year's thoughts. she had a word, or a theme, for 2006. what a grand idea! i had a few words pop into my mind, but one that seemed to really stick was forgiveness... well, forgiveness is definitely a form of agape love, so my word for the year 2006 is........



love is a word that is all of everything. a word, i pray, God is working into the journey of who I am and will become in 2006. to love always, love unconditionally, love completely. when you melt it down to the basics, it's all about love.

(vielen dank to Eph 2810 for the beautiful glitter tag!)

4 Comments:

Blogger eph2810 said...

Thanks for the using the tag, but I think you need to save it as a .gif file in order to really glitter :)...and than upload it again. Drop me a note if it still doesn't work and I figure out why it doesn't 'sparkle' on your blog...:)

Sun Jan 01, 07:48:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girlfriend! it is neat about the whole "new year theme word" thing. oh and smallville.. its gonna be sad when we finish season 4 and have to wait 'til season 5 comes out, how sad. :( but it'll be worth the wait. bunches of love!!

-Tarah

Sun Jan 01, 09:02:00 PM EST  
Blogger V. Shay said...

Happy New Year! That's a great idea, to focus on love for this year!

Mon Jan 02, 09:35:00 AM EST  
Blogger eph2810 said...

I see it worked on our fourth try - lol...Just drop me an email if you need anything else...

Mon Jan 02, 12:30:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home