Friday, February 17, 2006

pictures & update

first, i want to apologize if anyone thinks i've been offended or anything because i haven't been posting regular or making comments like usual...nothing has happened, i still love my blogging buddies and i'm hoping to be back with you guys soon!

below are some pictures from this weekend! what's happened this week is...

made lots of mochas
even made a "ment mocha"
made a few vanilla fraps
was planning on entering my 2nd karate tournament tomorrow
but, hurt my back on wednesday
now it's doubtful i can enter tomorrow
went shopping last night
spent time with nathan
picked a new song to work on for praise in motion
worked on "mercy said no"

now for the highlight of the post....


here is a "natural" picture from this past weekend of nathan and i in the snow...nathan & myself

mom & i
mom & i

t and i played the guys at ice hockey...first round the girls were declared the winners! second round, the guys got the better of us...final round, girls win 8-7!
ice hockey

nathanael and i played j & t after the girls officially won...here we scored!
score!

more pictures from the snow...i can't believe i missed being in a cute pic like this one!
mom, faith, and t

myself & t at the cabin
me 'n t

the cabin where we stayed - the one my parents have on an overnight rental program! we absolutely love to go there...well, unless there's a lot of work to do on the house! lol
the lovely cabin my parents rent out

sparring without the pads! faith loves to do this...
nathan & faith sparring

6 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great pictures there. Congrats on winning!

Fri Feb 17, 03:18:00 PM EST  
Blogger Vicki said...

Hey sweetie!! i love these photos. They're so pretty against the black background. YOU are pretty, too, and that Nathan is a cutie. I'm so blessed by your friendship, dear friend. Your mother has raised some beautiful daughters, inside and out. THank you for visiting Windows again, and for sharing your life with me.

Awesome cabin...and the snow! Wow.

Hugs,
Vicki

PS--I loved getting tagged by you. Will try to get that up on the blog this weekend--K? I've fallen a tad bit behind in my writing so will catch up soon.

Fri Feb 17, 04:06:00 PM EST  
Blogger Star said...

Great pics! We were lucky enough to get snow too! We got 11 inches :) It all melted yesterday though when we reached 60 degrees
:( and unfortunately there are so many snow haters around here. I LOVE snow! Glad you had a great weekend :)

Fri Feb 17, 05:53:00 PM EST  
Blogger Gordon said...

Looks like you've been having a lot of fun. I must confess that I am jealous of the snow. We don't get much of that here in South GA.

Sat Feb 18, 12:12:00 PM EST  
Blogger Kimber said...

Love the pictures :) You look a lot like your MOM ;)

The cabin is amazing too...how fun!!!

Sat Feb 18, 01:24:00 PM EST  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Awesome pictures my friend. I love seeing your family together. You always seems to have so much fun. :)

Sun Feb 19, 10:57:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home