Monday, January 02, 2006

pictures from aunt angela's on new year's eve

myself and edhere's a picture of myself and ed...from what i hear, he has an awesome girlfriend. unfortunately, i didn't get to meet her she was away at a softball camp


myself & cuz angel


here's angel & me...he's very photogenic! oh, and yes, i'm yacking on that phone! haha





angel & his mother {my aunt}angel & aunt angela - his mom








and, you've got to have at least one funny picture! here's uncle marty and my cousin zach...they are victims of the camera! lol what makes me laugh even harder is they are father-son!
aren't funny pics great?

7 Comments:

Blogger Star said...

Happy new year! You inspired me to make my own blog :) Check it out some time: loveuptothestars.blogspot.com

Mon Jan 02, 05:24:00 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha... funny how different camera angles distort reality.:)

Mon Jan 02, 07:58:00 PM EST  
Blogger Nic said...

What a great blog! Sad as it is, it's hard to find a teen with such uncommon character and integrity in this day and age. Glad to know that there are still some out there with those qualities, which you demonstrate exceptionally well. BTW, I blogrolled you. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and for the kind words. :)

Mon Jan 02, 10:10:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute pics. :). that jenga game was really fun!! hehe. i cant believe we got to 33 rows high!! omgness! we'l have to try and beat that the next time we play. lol. t'was fun!

thanks for all you are!
love always,
*TaRaH*

Tue Jan 03, 12:17:00 AM EST  
Blogger V. Shay said...

Hey girl, looks like you had a great time! Happy New Year!

Tue Jan 03, 09:26:00 AM EST  
Blogger no_average_girl said...

hey sis! that jenga game was fun!

hey, are you ever going to update your blog? hehe i know it's a running joke, but they all have to end sooner or later! :-P oh, are the rumors true...have you started another one? i want the address!

Tue Jan 03, 10:01:00 AM EST  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That looks like it was a great party. Wish I could have beamed down. Thanks for visiting my Journal.

Tue Jan 03, 01:01:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home