Thursday, March 30, 2006

a tag in honor of woody....

10 Weird Things about Myself!

1. some country music songs i can't stand, yet others (by the same singers) i love! and, no, it's not just the lyrics...it's the way it sounds or something!

2. mushrooms and salsa make a wonderful, healthy snack! but, it's got to be sam's choice pineapple peach chipotle or black bean w/ corn!

3. i'm a penny pincher! if you want help on budgeting, i can show you what to cut where! lol unfortunately, i haven't found a guy who appreciates this part of me yet...

4. i haven't sat through a complete movie in...well, i can't remember the last time i sat through a complete movie, i don't even remember the movie - must not have been that good.

5. i'm saving my first kiss for someone really, really special! most people look at me like i've lost my mind when they hear about it...

6. i put on makeup to go to karate...drives some of my fellow students insane! and some of my instructors think it's cool! haha

7. i love to bake (as many know) and i love cleaning up if i do it as i go - such as putting the sugar up right after i use it. but i can't stand to clean it if i allow it to pile up and have all this stuff to put back in cabinets and closets! the differences feels like day and night!

8. i enjoy cleaning the kitchen, but hate unloading the dishwasher. i'd rather wash them by hand and put them up soon after than to have to unload them! or, give me a cabinet to clean instead!

9. mmm, raisens straight out of the can! my sister and i will sit down and eat them for a complete meal!

10. i can listen to songs over and over and over again - drives t up the wall..."change that song," she'll say. "is that all you listen to?" lol part of the fun in it all is getting the reaction...love you sis! :-P

deanne, miss erin, nic, and dionna consider yourself tagged!!! :-)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I am one guy that appreciates your third point a lot. I think you being a girl that is tight on money is great, and you should stay that way. Sorry you can't date your bro... lol JJ

Thu Mar 30, 08:59:00 PM EST  
Blogger Dionna said...

Ohh - okay! You're too cute. I 'll play. :)

Thu Mar 30, 10:41:00 PM EST  
Blogger Stephanie said...

good post i like funding more about the peaple that read my blog!!

Fri Mar 31, 12:21:00 AM EST  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You're a great girl if you can sensibly budget. So many people want to spend as if there is no tomorrow.

Some guy is going to be SO lucky when you kiss for the first time.

Fri Mar 31, 06:41:00 AM EST  
Blogger Randi said...

Neat list! I love your #5--the right person is worth waiting for!

Fri Mar 31, 08:58:00 AM EST  
Blogger Nic said...

Hey there sunshine! Can I tag myself on this one?

Fri Mar 31, 11:07:00 AM EST  
Blogger Erin said...

Hm, this one's kinda hard. :) Thanks tho!!!

Fri Mar 31, 12:11:00 PM EST  
Blogger Luke said...

In the few weeks that I've been following your posts, one of the neatest things about you is the fact that you seem to know yourself exceptionally well. That, my friend, is a blessing. I know some people who are much older who have yet to truly understand who they are. It's obvious your identity is wrapped in Christ, and that is all important. May God continue to give you grace to become more like Jesus everyday!

Fri Mar 31, 11:55:00 PM EST  
Blogger eph2810 said...

My - you have been busy posting...Sorry just catching up with all my favorite reads :).
You so presious. "Saving the first kiss for someone really, really special". I love it...

Sun Apr 02, 11:17:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home