Thursday, March 30, 2006

thankful thursday

finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things


Thankful Thursday: What no_average_girl is thankful for this week


mom who has given me a clear path to walk down, and is there to help guide me at any time

forgiveness for a chance to start over

moments in time because each one has the potential to be special

a day to live because others aren't as fortunate

telephone to catch up with my friends and keep them "close"

blogs to re-connect with olds friends - even those who have moved miles and worlds away from my heart


Links to other Thankful Thursdays

sting my heart ~ eph 2810
nightingale
a child of God
loni
mom nancy
peach
nic

~If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it~



Click here for the Thankful Thursday code


Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!



9 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

What a great testimony your thankfulness is. God is good.

Thu Mar 30, 10:22:00 AM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your list and the colors too. Looking good!

Thu Mar 30, 10:53:00 AM EST  
Blogger ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ said...

Great list!

I did mine this week too. :)

Thu Mar 30, 04:40:00 PM EST  
Blogger Just Nancy said...

I love your list and posted my own.

Thu Mar 30, 05:54:00 PM EST  
Blogger Viamarie said...

You are definitely blessed. Praise God for all of them.

Btw, my TT is up too.

Thu Mar 30, 06:05:00 PM EST  
Blogger Pam said...

Didn't know there was a "Thankful Thursday" I just came up with my own thing. I enjoyed reading yours and will come visit again later when I have more time to browse. God is so GREAT!!!

Thu Mar 30, 06:10:00 PM EST  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Wow, what an awesome list. My favorite one from your list today - forgiveness. You know, it is so awesome to know that God's mercies and His love are new every single morning and I do need that forgiveness every morning. I think that is why I get ready in the morning and pray in the shower, it reminds me of a 'clean' start every single day. :)
Thank you for sharing.:)

Thu Mar 30, 07:00:00 PM EST  
Blogger Chrixean said...

That is a really worthy list of stuff to be thankful for.

Thank you for joining my weekly Thankful Thursday. if you have any more friends who'd like to be a part of TTh, please leave me a comment of their names and their blogs so I can add them to the TTh blogroll :-)

Mine are up now.

Fri Mar 31, 12:53:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgiveness is much more that some conscious notation. It must be thorough, through and through, from the inside out. There is a powerful free tool to help with this at www.innertalk.com.

Sat Aug 12, 01:57:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home