Wednesday, April 05, 2006

thankful thursday

finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things


Thankful Thursday: What no_average_girl is thankful for this week


phone calls which are a guaranteed day brightener!


another day to rejoice in my Creator, to give Him glory, to love Him.


baking to see others smile, to lighten their load - if only a little.

friends who are always willing to be there when the road gets a little bumpy, but are also there to enjoy the peaks of life!

comments because i jump with joy at each one given!


karate as an outlet when the days been stressful, for a place to meet new friends, and to find the "socialite butterfly" in me making an appearance!

blogs to re-connect with olds friends - even those who have moved miles and worlds away from my heart



Links to other Thankful Thursdays

nightingale
beckie
loni
tyra

~If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it~



Click here for the Thankful Thursday code


Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!



12 Comments:

Blogger Radical One said...

hey sweet girl! you are such an encouragment to so many. thanks for being who you are!

and btw...i say your eyes are green verses hazel. wanna argue that one?

keep it real!

Wed Apr 05, 10:00:00 PM EDT  
Blogger ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ said...

WOW! Aren't you getting ahead here! It's not even Thursday yet (at least here!). Great list! :)

And BTW, you ARE tagged (since you want to be tagged). Come get teh questions from me!! :) LONI

Wed Apr 05, 10:31:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning sunshine! You are the early bird this week. Love the list. Mine is up.

Thu Apr 06, 07:14:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

P.S. Yes! Check out website at http://www.shoebat.com All the info is there.

Thu Apr 06, 08:11:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jana B said...

Just thought I'd say hi!!! I saw you comment on Mrs. D's blog and hopped onto your blog. Have a GREAT day!!!!! :)

Thu Apr 06, 10:58:00 AM EDT  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Great list my sweet friend. I won't be posting Thankful Thursday today - I am totally blah today....Maybe I need to stop blogging.....

Thu Apr 06, 11:33:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's always a pleasure to visit your blog. You have so much to be thankful for.

Thu Apr 06, 03:20:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful list! I especially agree with the first one, it's amazing how much people appreciate being talked to verses communicating in cyber land all the time. We need more personal contact like that...

I forgot my password so I'm anonymous today until I figure it out... www.shasherslife.blogspot.com is where you can find me. thanks

Thu Apr 06, 07:36:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Crystal said...

I'm leaving a comment! Start jumping!

Thu Apr 06, 08:35:00 PM EDT  
Blogger cs said...

Hey, long time no speak,

That (phil 4:8) is one of my personal favorite verses but, there's a lot of those so it's no saying much... but... One of the most beautiful things about that verse is that it points us directly to Christ. It seems so simple. But to be a doer of the Word is so hard sometimes. Our flesh is always there, nipping out our heals trying to distract us from all of those things. But this verse points directly back to the character of God. It also points (i believe) to His love, the love described in 1 Cor 13. Love is an attribute of God that no one or no thing can compare to. Love is one of the things that makes God Holy.

Dwell on the holiness of God! The words should be like music to your ears when you think about what the verse is talking about. In times where our doubt is darkest, our hurt greatest, and our faith shallowest, dwell on the Holiness of our Savior...

Thu Apr 06, 08:49:00 PM EDT  
Blogger jettybetty said...

Great list!
I do Thursday thanksgiving each week--it's a little different format--but I am just thankful that so many people are being thankful!!

Fri Apr 07, 12:01:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Chrixean said...

I think baking is wonderful and whoever you give your sweets to should be really thankful! :-) Thank you for joining TTh. My thankfuls are up. God bless...

Fri Apr 07, 12:56:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home