Monday, March 13, 2006

dad went and visited papaw at the hospital tonight, along with uncle marty and my cousin, haley. but the news wasn't good - he wasn't doing so great and the lung doctor had him remain in icu...so, he didn't get a room today - as he and my grandmother had both hoped. please, lift him up in prayer and that the doctors will find the cause and give him what he needs.

it's so hard seeing him in icu after being so incredibly healthy only a few short months ago. he would walk a mile (sometimes two) every day, and in a matter of a week could not walk across the room. now, he has a hard time getting up and moving around. how fragile and precious life is indeed...

thanks for your support and prayers so far! you guys have been awesome!

10 Comments:

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

My prayers will be moving on daily for your papaw till he has recovered.

Mon Mar 13, 01:10:00 AM EST  
Blogger Zach said...

I'm sorry to hear about your papaw. I will be praying for him.

your brother in christ.

Mon Mar 13, 10:37:00 AM EST  
Blogger Gordon said...

So sorry to hear about your papaw. I sure hope he gets better soon. I will certainly be praying for him.

Mon Mar 13, 10:45:00 AM EST  
Blogger Vicki said...

I am so sorry to hear your Papaw's ill, and I will surely be praying for all of you.

Thank you for leaving those lyrics at my blog to encourage me. I don't know what my problem is, but sadness seems to envelope me right now. The Lord is bringing some things to the surface and I want to be healed. Thanks in advance for praying for me. I love you, sweetie.

Btw, did you have any trouble pulling up my blog? Did you hear the music playing? I had a friend email to say she couldn't open the blog at all.

Mon Mar 13, 12:22:00 PM EST  
Blogger Vicki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Mar 13, 12:22:00 PM EST  
Blogger Vicki said...

Oops--I hit the publish button twice so had to remove the duplicate message:-)

Mon Mar 13, 12:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Still thinking of Papaw; keep us informed.

Mon Mar 13, 02:37:00 PM EST  
Blogger Radical One said...

hey! papaw did get a room this afternoon. yeah! mimi says he seems much better just being able to have family around. just thought you'd want that bit of update!

stay sweet. stay steady.

Mon Mar 13, 04:29:00 PM EST  
Blogger momsmusings said...

We are lifting your Papaw up in our prayers here.

Mon Mar 13, 11:45:00 PM EST  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Continue to pray for you and your family, my friend :)
(((hugs)))

Tue Mar 14, 01:29:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home