Wednesday, March 08, 2006

thankful thursday

finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things


Thankful Thursday: What no_average_girl is thankful for this week


love for life, love for others, love for God

family who light the way, who are there to help when times get tough, to hold you when you can't go on

friends who let you know you're important, make you feel cared for, yet push you to be all you can be

abudant living to keep the journey exciting

a heart to follow

my Jesus Who gives me the desires of my heart


Links to other Thankful Thursdays

sting my heart ~ eph 2810
ladybug crossing
nightingale
child of God
friday's child

~If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it~



Click here for the Thankful Thursday code


Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!



12 Comments:

Blogger cs said...

Hey, sister

that's one of my favorite verses (phil 4:8) I need to get back to blogging I miss talking to everyone

Wed Mar 08, 11:34:00 PM EST  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Awesome post my dear friend. :)
My Thankful Thursday is up as well

Thu Mar 09, 12:10:00 AM EST  
Blogger Radical One said...

hey girlie! when can you take a small break and me and you go do some shoppin?

stay sweet. stay steady.

blessings!

Thu Mar 09, 07:22:00 AM EST  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I love your template. Thanks for visiting. You have a wonderful list of thank you's. Mine is also up.

Thu Mar 09, 10:09:00 AM EST  
Blogger Nic said...

Hey sunshine! Hope your Thursday is going well! I'm doing the TT too. I'll have it up sometime today. :)

Thu Mar 09, 10:21:00 AM EST  
Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I's wonderful to read all the thankful Thursday stuff.

Thu Mar 09, 12:52:00 PM EST  
Blogger Bill said...

I am thankful for life, my family, my friends, and all that the Lord is doing in my life.

Thu Mar 09, 02:25:00 PM EST  
Blogger ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ said...

I love your blog, and your honesty. Thanks for sharing. I love this Thankful Thursdays. Such a good idea. May I use your crowns? I love it! Just let me know! Loni

Thu Mar 09, 03:01:00 PM EST  
Blogger momsmusings said...

What great things to be thankful for, this was great!!

Thu Mar 09, 08:31:00 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's a great list, I just sent someone that verse this morning - nice pick. Thanks for coming by my site.

Thu Mar 09, 10:02:00 PM EST  
Blogger ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ said...

Well, I did it! Here's My Thankful Thursday Post

Fri Mar 10, 12:22:00 AM EST  
Blogger Chrixean said...

Those are wonderful things to be thankful for! We fail most times to thank our Lord for the little joys he sends our way each day, and I'm glad you see reasons to be thankful to him who give us our needs AS WELL as our wants :-)

My Thankfuls are up as well :-)

Fri Mar 10, 06:34:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home