Thursday, March 02, 2006

thankful thursday

i found the thankful thursdays at sting my heart ~ eph 2810, needless to say she has a great blog! :-) today is my first shot at thankful thursday, but God knew i needed this today - i would need something to look back on and to dwell on - as philippians 4:8 says:

finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things

with that in mind, here is my first....


Thankful Thursday: What no_average_girl is thankful for this week


laughter to brighten my world

thoughtfulness when i've been disheartened

family who stick closer than glue through the rough waters

joy to keep me smiling

hope for the journey

friends to make the journey a little more enchanting - if only for a season


Links to other Thankful Thursdays

sting my heart ~ eph 2810
ladybug crossing
nightingale

~If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it~



Click here for the Thankful Thursday code


Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!



11 Comments:

Blogger Radical One said...

awwe girl! these are precious. and i know how dear each of these are to your heart.

keep it real!

Thu Mar 02, 11:11:00 AM EST  
Blogger eph2810 said...

This is a wonderful list ~ M :) And very true.
Did I ever told you that Philippians is my favorite Epistle - :)
I'll add your link to my Thankful. I am so happy your joined.
((((hugs))))

Thu Mar 02, 11:58:00 AM EST  
Blogger Gordon said...

I am thankful for truth that illuminates the path.

Thu Mar 02, 11:59:00 AM EST  
Blogger Vicki said...

Beautiful reflections. Thanks for coming by. Pray for me--I'm struggling with flu stuff this week.

Thu Mar 02, 12:08:00 PM EST  
Blogger Ryan said...

ha, yeah... i had actually thought about giving myself a couple of black eyes before i turned it into eyeliner... hence the purple. maybe ill work on it and fix it for ya, even though my mom called me and told me to take it down because it looked absolutely hideous :P

Thu Mar 02, 12:38:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's a wonderfil list to write. 'Thankful Thursday' is a great idea.

Thu Mar 02, 02:52:00 PM EST  
Blogger Viamarie said...

Beautiful list. Thanks for dropping. Hope to see you more often.

Have a lovely day!

Thu Mar 02, 05:33:00 PM EST  
Blogger Bill said...

Thank you for being so kind and for praying for me. I appreciate it.

Fri Mar 03, 10:26:00 AM EST  
Blogger Chrixean said...

This is a lovely Thankful list. Sorry for the late visit! I promise to be prompt in making my Thanful rounds... :-) God bless you this weekend!

Sat Mar 04, 09:44:00 PM EST  
Blogger ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ said...

Thank you for posting at my blog. What a wonderful idea with the Thankful Thursday's. I will do one later today myself. :) May I use your "crowns" on mine?

I love all your pictures and thoughts. THanks for sharing. Loni

Thu Mar 09, 01:59:00 PM EST  
Blogger ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ said...

Thank you for posting at my blog. What a wonderful idea with the Thankful Thursday's. I will do one later today myself. :) May I use your "crowns" on mine?

I love all your pictures and thoughts. THanks for sharing. Loni

Thu Mar 09, 01:59:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home