Saturday, May 13, 2006

six flags

today we went to six flags for homeschool day...my head is still spinning and my stomach is in my throat! and, i don't understand, all i rode were the kiddie coasters and i screamed louder than any of the kids! haha

just kidding! fooled ya! :tongue:

rode the ninja like 4 or 5 times in a row before lunch - then went to hit the acrophobia a few times, another wooden coaster, and the cyclone before having to leave due to the park closing...i guess there's always next time!

i'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow! have a great weekend!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny. My Sweetheart and I just watched a show about the roller-coaster rides in the US and the history behind it. Believe it or not, but when I dated my honey - he took me on a roller-coaster ride at the fair grounds in Bremerhaven. Oh my, I was green - I mean really green in my face when we got off. I was sick the rest of the evening. What an impression I must have made on him - well, he married me anyway and we celebrate 23 years of marriage next Saturday. Check out My Lighter Side this weekend - if you have time.:)

Sat May 13, 03:01:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Erin said...

I. Hate. Rollercoasters.

I know, I'm such a wimp! I just hate the sensation in my stomach when you WOOSH downwards. . . .

Sat May 13, 01:59:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Nic said...

Thank you for the precious card my dear one! You are such a blessing to me and I treasure the friendship that we have cultivated over the months. I told your mom that we may never meet here on earth but on that day when the trumpet sounds and we are called up yonder that I can't wait to finally meet and say houwdy with huge hugs!

Sun May 14, 02:28:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gordon said...

I love rollercoasters. I rode the ninja the year it opened and haven't been back to Six Flags since, but it was a lot of fun.

Sun May 14, 08:11:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Nathan L. said...

I. love. rollercoasters. I wanted to go to Six Flags this year, but had to work.
God Bless,
Nathan

Tue May 23, 09:21:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home