Wednesday, May 03, 2006

so, i got a silver medal!


first off, i want to thank you all for your encouragement and support. yesterday was one of those days you're glad is in your past - as was commented by sweet kimber, one day i will probably laugh about it. well, i already laugh at the fact that i was "fleeing" at 30 mph, in the slow lane, behind a dump trunk, with my blinker on. anyway, on to more light-hearted news....

i participated in my first blog olympics, something i first heard about from my good friend eph2810. the host this round was crazie queen. the next blog olympics are hosted by binnsys hovel on may 15. to find out the details go to trying to catch up.

anyway, i was awarded a medal! come out and play with us on the 15th!

6 Comments:

Blogger Viamarie said...

Congratulations! I've always wanted to join but couldn't catch up.

Cheers!

Wed May 03, 10:12:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Erin said...

I don't really "get" how to play I guess. I tried once and ended up w/ a "0" score! *is embarassed* lol

Wed May 03, 10:17:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Congratulations on your silver medal. After the events of the previous day, you need it.

Wed May 03, 03:32:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Nic said...

Congrats to you sweet M! I've always looked better in silver than gold anyway (unless I have a tan). LOL!

I have a favor to ask you dear one. Would you mind popping by and posting a question for the HDQ? I'm trying to gather some questions from other blogfriends regarding questions you ask other people that you would like to get to know better.

Wed May 03, 03:37:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say hey. Miss ya sis we need to do something soon! Anyway I gonna go beat up a cop now!! Wish I could have been there to help though really. Sorry I not always what I should be as a bro.... Love ya... JJ

Wed May 03, 09:09:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kimber said...

Blog Olympics - How interesting!

AWWWWW - on mentioning me in your post!! That was really sweet!!!

Hope you are having a "Disney Day" and that things are looking brighter today!

Love your list - a grateful heart really MELTS the Heart of God!!

Thu May 04, 12:15:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home