Friday, April 21, 2006

friday's feast

yaaayyyyy, i am getting back to somewhat normal! i should be, after all, it'll be a week tomorrow since the latest happened.

Appetizer
List 3 things you keep putting off.


1. cleaning out and organizing my hopechest for the arrival of precious items i picked out at memeow's house
2. visiting bloglines and reading all the latest posts from my dear blogging friends
3. going to the dentist and getting a retainer to keep my teeth all nice, neat, and straight

Soup
What do you feel is your greatest responsibility?


to be a woman of God, to be a beacon to light the way for others to follow.

Salad
If you could have starred in any movie, which one would you have wanted to be in and why?


could i choose to star in a tv show instead? like...smallville! i just love superman "clark kent" - he's my hero, after all what guy do you know that is raised with such morals, hard work, character, that's taught how to be a man - there's times for sacrifice and times for standing up for who you are and what you believe. who's also incredibly cute with adorable features? ok, that could just have to do with tom welling and not really how "clark kent" really looks! lol

Main Course
What is an expectation you had as a child about being an adult and, now that you are grown up, you realize you were wrong?


that adult life was fun, responsibility-free, carefree, and able to do anything you want...probably a common expectation!

Dessert
When was the last time you had your car serviced?


lol, actually last week! but wait before the applause, that was the first time we've had it serviced since owning it.....we bought it in august! haha

14 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

I would say that's some good soup! Not the easiest to swallow, but definitely the most fulfilling.
*grin*

Fri Apr 21, 11:28:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Nic said...

Yeah, I'm a bad car owner. It was 7,000 miles between oil changes last time. I usually don't go so long but weekends were busy and I couldn't do it during the week days.

Glad to have you back my special friend.

Emily started karate at her new school yesterday and LOVES it! She was showing me the kick-punch combo they tought her and was very excited about it. LOL!

Fri Apr 21, 11:30:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah - glad that you are back :) This was a great Friday Feast - I have to agree.
I love your "soup" answer. I think you are well on your way. Although there will be bumps in the road ahead of you and disappointment, but you know Who you can turn to. As I mentioned before - I would be sooooo blessed to have a girl like you as my daughter-in-law.
(((hugs)))

Fri Apr 21, 11:37:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

By the way, I look like Clark Kent!

Fri Apr 21, 02:52:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Star said...

Nice to read a "somewhat normal" post again :) Really, I enjoy your posts. I hope you have a bright weekend filled with blessings from above!

*lylas*

p.s. when my sis was my age and younger she always signed letters to her good friends "lylas" that means "love ya like a sister")--I don't know if people write that anymore, but I suppose someone, like me, can start again :)

Fri Apr 21, 06:38:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a neat meme...yeah I thought the same thing when I was a kid. Life just doesn't quite work out that way eh.

Fri Apr 21, 07:06:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Crystal said...

Fun post! If I could star in any movie it would have been Father of the Bride. It's my favoritest movie of all time!

Fri Apr 21, 08:17:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Viamarie said...

Great feast! Hope you have a happy weekend.

Sat Apr 22, 03:47:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back Miss Sunshine! Love the soup. Finally got my FF up. Good to hear from you. Have a very blessed weekend!

Sat Apr 22, 09:04:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Susanna said...

Hello :) Keep on smiling and keep on praying. Isn't it wonderful how God can meet everyones needs at once, even when we don't know who to help or support first?
Looking forward to reading more!

Sat Apr 22, 04:16:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Codymo said...

thanks for commenting on my blog. I hope you won't be a stranger. Luke and I are pretty good friends he told me about you a little bit.

Sat Apr 22, 06:27:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Fun post! I don't think I ever saw a tag quite organized like that before.

Sat Apr 22, 08:15:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kimber said...

What a fun post! Glad things are returning a little closer to "normal"...Still praying for you and your sweet fam!

Mon Apr 24, 02:01:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Sherry said...

Thanks for letting me leave my name on your site. I am so glad that you are following Gods will in your life. I am doing the same. I know that it isn't easy at times but hang in there. God will never give you anything that you can't handle. I am learning that this year.

Tue Apr 25, 10:11:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home