Tuesday, April 18, 2006

well, we're getting ready to head the the funeral. t and i have been asked to do everything to me, a song memeow loved! little faith will join in with us this time - they really wanted her to.

last night, i was just so emotionally tired from everything. it seemed to hit, and hit hard. everything still doesn't seem real, it doesn't make sense. but, i'm sure it's to be expected and i'll continue to take things day by day and deal with them as they come, not crossing bridges until i get there. i've spent too much time of my life crossing potential bridges i never came to nor had to cross. not to say i'm bouncing to the other side and going to ignore the "warning signs" that are posted on the journey and bury my head in the sand. there's a balance somewhere along the way.

with that, i've got to finish getting ready. i apologize i haven't had the time nor energy to visit your blogs and comment - please don't take it as a lack of gratefulness for you all. i have treasured every single comment and have re-read them many times. i pray His blessings be poured on each of you until you're to the "drowning" point! :-)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just don't have any words for you... But my heart is with you and so are my prayers.

After reading of your latest loss - I turned to my husband and said, "Oh I just wish I could give her a hug!!" ...sending them out to you...

Tue Apr 18, 09:45:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

My thoughts are with you in this troubled time.

Tue Apr 18, 12:44:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Dionna said...

I can't believe you are apologizing for not visiting our blogs! Maegan - dear - don't even think about it. A visit to a blog is so irrelevant compared to what you are going through. We'll all be here when you feel up to it again. :)

Tue Apr 18, 02:03:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have been in my prayers. Don't worry about not visiting other blogs. That should be the last thing you think about. God bless you and yours.

Tue Apr 18, 03:02:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and yours...

(((hugs)))

Tue Apr 18, 07:11:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Star said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue Apr 18, 07:48:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Star said...

I bet "everything to me" was just beautiful today. That is really sweet of you girls to do that, when it couldn't be more difficult. There definitely is an emotional exchange when we praise God...He does give us the strength to do that. He completely restores us. I'm praying for you my dear friend, and the entire family. Love you all so much!

Thank you for your beautiful Christian testimony and spirit. You are a blessing!

Tue Apr 18, 07:50:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gordon said...

Just know that we are here for you and our prayers are with you and your family. You certainly have no need to apologize for anything.

Tue Apr 18, 10:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Crystal said...

Do not be sorry about not commenting and blogging as much. We all know you're going through a lot so you take your time to heal. God bless you.

Tue Apr 18, 10:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Bill said...

I dont know what to say....all this sorrow and grief. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I can only hope that the peace of God which surpasses all understanding would rest upon you and your family.

Wed Apr 19, 12:44:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Christy said...

Hey just stopping by once again to visit.. hope you are having a good week!

Wed Apr 19, 04:53:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home