Thursday, April 13, 2006

friday's feast

Appetizer
What movie soundtracks do you own?


hardly any...the passion is the only one that comes to mind. we're not big "soundtrack" fans, obviously! haha

Soup
How much cash do you usually carry with you?


i'm usually broke when it comes to cash - like $20 maybe? if you include change!

Salad
Are you more comfortable around men or women? Why?


usually guys - they are more honest with what they feel and will tell you to your face what they think about you. females can hold grudges over your toe nails being painted the wrong color for your dress until kingdom come! but, my close girl pals who i can trust not to talk behind my back are very valued!

Main Course
What is the most mischievous thing you remember doing as a child?


unfortunately (well, maybe fortunately), i wasn't able to do anything without everyone knowing exactly what i was doing - good, bad, or ugly. perhaps i just didn't learn the right techniques, haven't figured it out just yet...

Dessert
Who is the funniest member of your family?


out my parents and sisters, it would have to be my dad! he can tell stories and laugh and laugh! of my aunts, uncles, and cousins, next would be uncle marty (dad's brother). when him and my dad get together, there's no telling what stories will come up or what you'll laugh about. my cousin andrew is pretty hilarious, as well. he could almost be a stand-up comedian!

4 Comments:

Blogger Radical One said...

um...mischievious??? i can help a little with that one...how about splashing thru the mud puddles in your sunday clothes. you did this often!!! and i call is mischievious becos i would catch you looking up at me, with this look of "i wonder if i can splash me and everyone around me before mom pulls me away from this puddle!"

i'm sure i can think of other things as well. so just let me know if you'd like some more help. hehe

blessings to you, sweet princess!

Thu Apr 13, 10:38:00 PM EDT  
Blogger ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ said...

Great list! Mine will be up soon, hopefully! :) YOU ARE JUST EARLY!!

Loni

Thu Apr 13, 10:39:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Viamarie said...

I share the same feeling about Main Course that is why many of my friends say I must have had a boring childhood.

Happy Easter!!!

Fri Apr 14, 02:32:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your 'Salad' answer. Yes, women can hold grudges & sometimes we are just silly holding them...I posted my Friday Feast this week :)

Fri Apr 14, 02:59:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home