Sunday, April 16, 2006

i was scanning new posts and found this on ryan's blog... definitely worth sharing, especially since losing 3 close family members in 4 weeks.... i couldn't have said it any better myself!

Live life to the fullest. Enjoy every moment. When you love, love as if everything in life depended on it. Smile. Tackle those you love with a smothering embrace, and be the last to let go.

Don't overlook the oft-unnoticed beauty around you. Stop to do more than just smell the roses; explore them with the same fascination that life held when you were still a child. Ponder the miniscule detail in the leaves and the tender beauty of the petals. Breathe, and when you do breathe, don't just merely fill your lungs with air. Inhale the fragrance of the world.

Be a light among light, or a light among darkness. It doesn't matter as long as you shine with a brightness that illuminates everything around you. Just glow!

5 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing this with us. So sorry for all you have been through lately. Saying a prayer for you and your family tonight.

Sun Apr 16, 11:07:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Erin said...

Right on!

And Happy Easter!

Mon Apr 17, 01:11:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Ryan said...

I'm so sorry. I can't even begin to express how I feel, or even comprehend how you must feel. I'm not going to speculate on God's plans in all this, but know that He indeed has them. I love you and I'm praying for you and your family. Stay strong, but feel free to cry. Strength doesn't mean supressing your emotions, and allowing yourself to feel won't impair your ability to support your family. Like I've told you before, feel free to call me anytime if you want to talk or pray or if you just need a laugh to give your mind a break. I'm sure I could get you to at least manage a smile. :) God bless you, my friend.

Mon Apr 17, 03:09:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Gordon said...

Very nice, Meagan. Hope you have a blessed day.

Mon Apr 17, 08:35:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Born to be Transformed said...

Too bad more people don't carry that attitude. How much do we rip ourselves off from overseeing the gifts God gives us.

Mon Apr 17, 10:12:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home