Saturday, April 15, 2006

as the week anniversary of papa hoyt's unexpected passing is upon us and the 4 week anniversary of pawpaw's is upon us, we're once again destined to visit the hospital. my memeow has been rushed to the hospital with chest pains and feeling cold to the touch. her granddaughter and her husband went to check on her and found her yelling for help.

update: she seems to be doing alright. her blood pressure is a little low, but seems stable. prayerfully and hopefully, that's all that it was - a simple scare

update 2: she's had a heart attack, appears like. she's getting weak, heart rate down. probably going to hospital...

5 Comments:

Blogger Star said...

Oh my goodness girl! I am praying!!

If you need anything, I'm here.

It is my prayer that God will touch her body now. And it is my prayer that you and your family will feel God's presence with you now, watching over all of you.

Sat Apr 15, 04:52:00 PM EDT  
Blogger CalebSchuster said...

Gee wiz! It's just keeps on coming. I'm sorry. I know that we live like 1,000 miles away but if you ever need me I'm here for ya!

Sat Apr 15, 05:44:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Crystal said...

OK, oops I accidentally signed on as my husband Caleb. It really is me!

Sat Apr 15, 05:44:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry for all that you're going through.
(hugs) and prayers

Sat Apr 15, 06:21:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Nic said...

My dear, sweet M. My goodness, I'm shocked to hear about this latest trouble that has come to your family. I pray for y'all and for the strength to endure this latest round of testing and trials. May God give you peace and comfort in knowing that whatever happens that it is in the loving hands of our heavenly Father - as are you and your family.

Sat Apr 15, 07:02:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home