Monday, April 24, 2006

tag from ages ago...


i was tagged twice with this one - like centuries ago! lol i'd bet they'd given up on me doing this one! ;-)

my dear friend eph2810 ran over to apply the tag as thoughtful viamarie offered it during a period when i needed to think about simple pleasures! both of these ladies are just so sweet and have been there through our recent family trials - there supporting us in prayer, through words, and e-mails! :-)

the tag is to name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then to pick ten people to do the same. try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used - i'm not sure which others have been used, but i'll try to be original!

in no particular order:

1. going to sleep with my grandmother beside me each night (at least for this season in life!)
2. this is one i can't enjoy now, but it's one i find a joy to recall... for the time i went on a boat with my pawpaw on his last boating adventure...before he even got sick
3. for raisins to eat...right out of the can!
4. the joys of a great book as a best friend
5. going to my meme's (other grandmother's) house and watching movies with my cousins
6. giving an offering of praise and worship through interpretive dance - i will always remember my papa hoyt when doing redeemer!
7. the peacefulness of the setting when visiting my pawpaw
8. snuggling my "baby" sis when we're watching a movie and i'm freezing
9. waking up to a nice, clean, fresh room after i've spent some time cleaning and organizing
10. the journey of life as a child of God...even though it sometimes seems to have it's "downs" it definitely has more ups!

now for the fun part!!!

bill ~ berrymom ~ loni ~ luke ~ dionna ~ crazydaisy ~ miss erin ~ jana ~ shash ~ randi

ok, i think that's 10....sorry if you've already been tagged, as i'm a little behind in this it's hard to know who's already been tagged! just....do it again! lol

9 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

10 well chosen pleasures!

Mon Apr 24, 02:57:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Nic said...

Excellent! Well done and thought out sweet M. :)

Mon Apr 24, 03:51:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Luke said...

You have the honor of being the first person who's ever "tagged" me. :)

Mon Apr 24, 04:19:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Bethany said...

Wow! I have not been reading many blogs lately and have missed reading yours. I can not imagine what it must be like to go through all of that. I am praying for you! Keep leaning on Jesus!

Bethany

Mon Apr 24, 04:42:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Crazy Daisy said...

Tagged!? Sheesh! Dontcha know I'm a busy college girl! *wink* Okay, okay. I'll do it. I'm such a bad procrastinator. I've locked myself in my room. Why? Because I have to some how produce an English Comp II research paper in MLA style with approx. 1000-1500 words by tomorrow. *Sigh* Why do I wait 'til the last minute to complete tough assignments? And my topic is the differences in the perception of marriage in the late 1800s by men and women. Yeah, what was I thinking!!!

Later,
Daisy

Mon Apr 24, 06:42:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Radical One said...

hey girl! just wanted to let you know i am so proud of you and thanks for all the things you have done for me over the past few weeks. you are truly a blessing to me!

can we plan some girl time for me and you and just go shopping? i'd love that!

and remember....i KNOW you are a princess becos i know your Father.

blessings!

Mon Apr 24, 09:13:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Radical One said...

btw...i am chocolate ice creme. weird.

love you, sweet one!

Tue Apr 25, 12:58:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Kimber said...

Great list!!

Thinking of ya!

Tue Apr 25, 10:21:00 AM EDT  
Blogger ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ said...

Hi there! I could not get into your blog for the last several days! But I got your tag and I WILL answer it sometime this week. It looks like a fun one! THANK YOU! :)

Wed Apr 26, 12:29:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home