Wednesday, April 26, 2006

thankful thursday

finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things


Thankful Thursday: What no_average_girl is thankful for this week


grandmothers for which you can learn how to be true women, how to handle a crisis, and how to follow Him!


mustangs to run my grandmothers around in - makes them feel young again!


hugs they help when you're feeling a little blue.

fellow bloggers (better known as my bestest friends!) who are always willing to be there when the road gets a little bumpy, but are also there to rejoice at peaks of life with me!

the Bible because it's His love letter to me.


my labrador retriver who's always offering a wagging tail, a hearty bark, and willing to literally down me in "kisses"!

this blog to share my life and record my daily happenings, feelings, and pleasures.


Links to other Thankful Thursdays





Click here for the Thankful Thursday code


Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!



9 Comments:

Blogger Star said...

Good to see another one of your regular posts :) There is always something to be thankful for. Today I am thankful for GRACE. My professor canceled class for next week, and this is just what I needed :)

Thanks for blessing me!

Love ya,

Star

Wed Apr 26, 10:54:00 PM EDT  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Wouldn't mind to be a grandmother to a grandchild as thoughtful as you. It's a pity my grandson is too small yet to show any of these.

Thu Apr 27, 01:38:00 AM EDT  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Oops! I forgot to mention. My Thankful Thursday is up too.

Thu Apr 27, 01:38:00 AM EDT  
Blogger ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ said...

I am back - again! :) I appreciate your writing and your Thankful Thursday Post.

I got mine up too - it's a combination of YOUR TAG and my TT! :)

Thu Apr 27, 02:19:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Viamarie said...

A hug is want I need now.

My TTh is up too.

Thu Apr 27, 08:34:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Nic said...

Hello Sunshine! That is a great list! Mine are up too.

On a different note. My OL family (Omega Letter) from all over the world are lifting you and the family up to the throne with prayers for y'all and the tough losses ya'll have had to endure lately. Just wanted to let you know that you are in a lot of people's prayers!

Hugs my sweet "little sister".

Thu Apr 27, 10:01:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great thankful things!

Thu Apr 27, 03:50:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for!

Thu Apr 27, 10:53:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

What a wonderful list...esp including the Bible! Wonderful!!!

Fri Apr 28, 10:16:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home