Tuesday, April 25, 2006

time of day & other quizzes

i haven't been feeling all that great lately...head hurts, "jittery" muscles, just don't feel good. i had a hard time going to sleep last night - and i'm not used to having trouble going to sleep. maybe take some magnesium (vitamins), read a little, then try to rest again. not so last night.

i have a hard time getting bored (especially with a computer around!) but last night was crazy and i was so bored. when i was still wide-awake at 4:00 a.m. i finally decided to take something to help me rest and thankfully by 4:30 i was asleep.

today, i still don't feel so great but hopefully i can finish resting it off. to keep my blog buddies busy (try saying that five times really fast!) i've got a couple of quizzes below...

You Are Noon

You are upbeat, ambitious, and never at loss for energy.
You have a lot that drives you in life. The desire to be the best, and a secret hope of fame and power.
And while you definitely have a Type A personality, you are still fun to be around.
You have a ton of charisma and a genuine interest in others. You are adored by many.


You Should Drive a Ford Shelby Mustang Cobra

You have an extreme need for speed, even when you're not in a hurry.
And while your flying by, you don't want to look like every other car on the road!


You are Milk Chocolate

A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.
You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.
Also nostelgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.




Your Linguistic Profile:



65% General American English

25% Dixie

10% Yankee

0% Midwestern

0% Upper Midwestern


10 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Your Linguistic Profile:
60% General American English
15% Upper Midwestern
10% Midwestern
10% Yankee
0% Dixie

You Should Drive a Bentley Azure
You're all flash, and you love to show off to anyone who will watch.
And you're such a high roller, this is just one car of many for you...

For the "What Time of Day are you" I was Noon as well. I was also Milk Chocolate.

Those were lots of fun! :)

Tue Apr 25, 03:14:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That car you had is definately my sort!

Tue Apr 25, 03:44:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Erin said...

I hope you feel lots better soon!!!

Tue Apr 25, 03:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Erin said...

I hope you feel lots better soon!!!

Tue Apr 25, 03:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Radical One said...

ooh, i'm with you on the shelby mustang cobra!!!! you go girlie!

and yea, we gotta get more sleep very SOON!

blessings!

Tue Apr 25, 05:07:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny :) Four quizzes - well have done two of them previously - I will do later the chocolate and car one.
I hope you are not having the flu though...Hope you feel better soon.

Tue Apr 25, 06:51:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Luke said...

Maegan: We have similar driving habits! :)

And it's really weird to take a quiz meant for a girl...I found out some crazy stuff about me. ;) I mean, check this out!!

You have a strong feminine side with a good bit of innocence thrown in.
Whether your girlish ways are an act or not, men like to take care of you.
You are an understated beauty, and your power is often underestimated

Tue Apr 25, 07:07:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Viamarie said...

Hello! Here are my answers:

I am a sunrise person, I drive a Saturn Sky, I am White Chocolate and I am 1 50% General American English.

Interesting quizzes.

Happy Wednesday!

Tue Apr 25, 07:24:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jana said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog! My mom has actually learned to drive the 40 footer, but dad prefers to do it and she reads novels to him while he drives. They are having the time of their lives!

Tue Apr 25, 07:36:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Nic said...

Ok, this is me to a "T" - even though I'm NOT a morning person. LOL!

You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.
=======
I'm milk chocolate as well.
=======
You Should Drive a Toyota FJ Cruiser

A true adventurer, you're always up for trying the latest new thing.
And you need a car that will take you anywhere, because there are no roads where you're going!
======
So wierd b/c my relatives live in the Midwest and I'm from the South yet I have very little of either in my profile here. LOL!

Your Linguistic Profile:
70% General American English
20% Yankee
10% Dixie
0% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern

Wed Apr 26, 06:24:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home