Friday, May 05, 2006

friday's feast

Appetizer
From which country(s) are some (or all) of your ancestors?


england
ireland
cherokee - whatever "country" you want to call it! haha

Soup
How would you describe your sneeze?


lol, something i hope others wouldn't describe as an earthquake. i think it's usually pretty quick and quiet, sometimes a "string" of them.

Salad
What is the last thing you cleaned?


my bathtub - dumped a bunch of bleach in it with hot water!

Main Course
Who made the strongest first impression on you?


my dad, in the hospital room when i was two years old. even though he had very little, he sacrificed a few dollars and bought me some delightful toys - then he took the time to sit down and play with me!

Dessert
Name one thing you want to accomplish in your lifetime.


to do something great for Him...i don't know what it is yet, but i know there's a way for me to change others' worlds, i've just got to seek and find what His purpose is for me. ok, i guess that is broad, so one "tangible" accomplishment would be to get married (to God's best, obviously) and have kids - at least one son (maybe it's something with not having brothers, haha!).

LINKS TO OTHER FRIDAY'S FEAST...

6 Comments:

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

It's nice of you to do something great.

My Friday's Feast is up too.

Fri May 05, 02:57:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Gordon said...

We appear to have common ancestry, Meagan, except I have a little Scottish thrown in with Irish, English and Cherokee.

Fri May 05, 10:01:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Nic said...

Wonderful Answers! Hugs to you my sweet M. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

My answers are up too for today.

Fri May 05, 11:36:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

An excellent post, Meagan; as you know, I'm English.

Fri May 05, 12:49:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Luke said...

A string of small quiet sneezes makes me smile. :)

Fri May 05, 02:51:00 PM EDT  
Blogger eph2810 said...

You already to something great for Him. You confess Him as your Lord and Savior to everyone out there :).
I am blessed to 'know' a girl like you.

Fri May 05, 06:11:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home