Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is the last thing you had to have repaired?


My toilet seat...how embarrassing! LOL Something was broke on it, and we had to get a new one.

Soup
If someone gave you $2,000 with the stipulation that you had to spend half of it on yourself and give the rest to charity, where would you spend the $1,000 and which charity would receive your remaining $1,000?


I would try to find a CD or some type of investment to put it into - yes, it's for me...my future! :-D And to charity? Would our Praise in Motion group work? If not, I'd give it to our local housing/pregnancy crisis center. The gentleman who runs it is awesome and would put it to wonderful use!

Salad
What is one of your favorite songs from the 1980s?


LOL, I don't know...I'm not sure that I've really heard anything from the 80's.

Main Course
You enter a pet store. Which section do you go to first?


The fish! How peaceful to hear the sound of water and relaxing to see the graceful, beautiful fish moving about. *peaceful sigh*

Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how athletic are you?


Umm...well, I push myself when it comes to being athletic. I'd probably give myself a 6 or 7. I'm so thankful to be blessed with a tiny part of athleticism (is that right grammer? :-S )...but definitely have room for more!

Links to other Friday's Feasts....

well, I thought I'd put Mr. Linky in to do his job...but he evidently decided to take a little break during regular working hours. I'll try to get him back up and running soon!

13 Comments:

Blogger Just Nancy said...

When we lived in Germany, my husband sat on the toilet seat and it broke. It's kinda embarassing to try to explain that to a landlord that doesn't speak English only to be told that we had to pay for a new one anyway!

My Friday Feast is up, too.

Fri May 19, 02:23:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hee, hee. That would be embarassing! You've got to stop passing around your bug (especially to your computer). Have a blessed weekend and thanks for coming by.

Fri May 19, 03:00:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

What delightful answers, especially the first!

Fri May 19, 03:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Hannah said...

Hey Meagan,
I just wanted to tell you how much i admire you! You are such a good role model for young girls!! I feel proud to have you in my family!!
-Hannah

Fri May 19, 03:38:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Bill said...

Very interesting.....lol. How is life treating you these days?

Fri May 19, 04:15:00 PM EDT  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

This is very true. I have 3 75 gallons aquarium at home and watching the fishes swim around releases me of tension.

Fri May 19, 05:39:00 PM EDT  
Blogger ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ said...

FUNNY FIRST ANSWER! :0

You must be very young not to remember the 80's! I am jealous!

Thanks for visiting my FF.

Fri May 19, 09:09:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, very cool post!

Sat May 20, 12:49:00 AM EDT  
Blogger mmog37 said...

Hopefully no one was sitting on when it broke...been there done that...not pretty or fun LOL

Good Feast...
nice blog

Sat May 20, 01:56:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the fish comment got me : ) i love fish too. i used to have a tank that looked like an aged treasure my dad had built out of wood.

Sat May 20, 08:13:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Matt said...

You don't know any eigties music!?! As in Eye of the Tiger* and all that good stuff? That is so sad.

*Sorry, it's not a very good midi but I couldn't find a good, free copy.

Sat May 20, 10:06:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list my friend. Yeah - I only can imagine that you don't know any songs from the 80's. But then again, our son likes listing to songs for the 80's - like Kraftwerk (German electronic group).

Mon May 22, 03:02:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Nathan L. said...

Sweet post, sweet blog, sweet answers. What more can I say?

Tue May 23, 09:13:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home