Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I got a "G"...

Write ten words beginning with the letter you’ve been given. Include an explanation of what each word means to you and why. If you want to play, ask for a letter in comments. I’ll issue you a letter. Thanks for the magnicificant letter, dear eph 2810!

1. God ~ because he is first and foremost in all I do and all I am.

2. Georgia ~ it's where I live and will always be "home" to me!

3. Generosity ~ where I am generous, others will be generous to me. Being generous is more than an action, it's a way of life.

4. Gravity ~ it keeps us from orbiting around the earth!

5. Gelatin ~ because I really like to make 100% fruit juice jello jigglers!

6. Gymnastics ~ I wasn't blessed with talent in this area! haha

7. Google ~ just google it!

8. Gold ~ when you compete, do your best and go for the gold... even if you don't get the gold when stacked up against the other competitors, be able to at least say you could give yourself gold for heart! :-)

9. Genuine ~ it's how I live life, just how I am...I'm genuinely me!

10. Ground ~ He is the ground beneath my feet...He's my stability, He's my everything!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahoo - what awesome answers my friend. I are so neat.
Love YA!!!!!

Tue May 23, 09:46:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Hannah said...

Hey Meagen whats up? Its Hannah. Just wanted to say hi, check in with you guys.
Love Ya,
Hannah

Wed May 24, 09:12:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Nic said...

Me, me, me! I want to play! :) You know me, I love memes!

Wed May 24, 03:41:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Radical One said...

two thumbs up, sweet girl! you're doing great. thanks for all your hard work, it doesn't go un-noticed or un-appreciated!

blessings!

Wed May 24, 11:11:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Susanna said...

OK, send me a letter too.....I'll try and think up some interesting words once the baby has stopped crying!

Thu May 25, 09:48:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Nic said...

Mine are up dearest! I think you'll like them. :)

Thu May 25, 11:35:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Kimber said...

Great list :)

Thinkin of ya - hope you are having a good week :)

Thu May 25, 01:23:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Susanna said...

Hokey Cokey, I've done letter 'K'

Thu May 25, 02:33:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Here's another G for you, Meagan. 'Great', which is what you are, as a person and with your posts.

Thu May 25, 02:45:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just droppin in to say hey : )

Fri May 26, 04:36:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl. Just wanted to wish you a safe and blessed Memorial Day weekend.
(((hugs)))

Sat May 27, 03:56:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Hannah said...

Hey Meagan, Go ahead and give me a letter i will see what i can come up with. lol. Se you later.
Always
Hannah

Sat May 27, 09:42:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Viamarie said...

Interesting!!!

Have a great week ahead.

Sun May 28, 08:05:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Matt said...

That's kind of neat. Go ahead and toss me a letter. I've been super busy and can't promise that I'll make time to fill it out but I'd love to give it a whirl.

Mon May 29, 07:46:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Clare said...

Please may I have a letter , better late than never.

Wed May 31, 04:15:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home