Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Heart Broken


Awww, it's so pitiful... Ok, I've been going to my grandmother's to help her babysit kids (ages like 3-8) one afternoon a week. I've been getting out and playing baseball with them...so much fun! LOL

Well, there's this one particular little boy...I like to call him A-Jacks. I was messing with my phone and he walked up to me and said, "Boyfriend gives you kisses!"

I just nod...here's like a 5-year-old telling me this stuff. What do you say?

"Does you haves a boyfriends?"

"No, AJ, I don't...why?"

"'Cause I's wants to be your boyfriends and gives you kisses!" He looked up at me, "I gives you kisses!"

I leaned over and point to my cheek...how could I resist a kiss from a cute boy? haha

Well, today was my day to go...and AJ knew it. But my knee has been giving me trouble all week and today it just got worse. So I called my grandmother and explained what was happening. She said AJ had been looking forward to me coming all week last week. And he'd probably come in asking. She then told me to hold on, he was walking in. He came in, said hey, then asked the fatal question...."Where's Maedan?" Oh yeah, he calls me "Maedan!" Isn't that sweet?

"Well..." my Meme expalins, "Her knee is hurting really bad and she won't be able to come today."

"But I wanted Maedan t' come!"

Meme offers the phone to AJ and tells him to talk to me.

"No!" says AJ, "She's nod comin'.......I don' wanna talk to no one!"

It just broke my heart! So, all of you guys out there, I'm sorry to say I'm not single anymore...I've got a 5-year-old boyfriend who's irresistable and gets his heart broken easily! hehe

11 Comments:

Blogger Nathan L. said...

I hope your knee gets feeling better.
As for the heartbreak, oh well I guess you shouldn't have rushed into it! (ha ha just kidding)
God bless,

Wed Aug 23, 08:18:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Gordon said...

That's cute. Hope your knee gets better.

Wed Aug 23, 10:18:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Crystal said...

Ohmygosh how sweet! Sounds like he's got it bad LOL! Hope your knee gets better!

Wed Aug 23, 10:19:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Kimber said...

Sooo cute - reminds me of my little guy..he LOVES young women...especially sweet ones like you.

Hope your knee is on the mend soon! Miss ya all!

Wed Aug 23, 11:09:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Looney Momâ„¢ said...

Well apparently he's one smart "whippersnapper" with great taste and high standards. Poor little sweetie!!

I do hope your knee gets to feeling better soon!

Wed Aug 23, 12:04:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Erin said...

Lol, that is so sweet!

Wed Aug 23, 12:51:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Meggles said...

Ahh...too cute. I have the same name as you and I get lil ones sounding out all different ways to say my name.

Wed Aug 23, 05:07:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*grin* - that is just too cute. I am sure that you just broke the hearts of many more :).
Have a blessed evening and day tomorrow.

Thu Aug 24, 12:54:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Matt said...

Little kids can be so cute. I've got a four year old brother and I miss him a ton now that I haven't seen him for a week. I can't imagine another 3 months without him.

Thu Aug 24, 03:15:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured you could do better than getting a boyfriend at the daycare center. ;-)

Just kidding.

Thu Aug 24, 08:30:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

That's cute. You know you're loved...
:)

Thu Aug 24, 11:36:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home