Thursday, July 13, 2006

33 miles

This week, Thursday has once again slipped up on me! LOL I was gone all day yesterday and so I kinda missed a day...sounds good! ;-)

I went to a Building429 concert, which was awesome! But there was also a band there, 33 miles, who was equally (if not more) awesome! Their heart of worship was incredible you could just feel it! There's nothing like being able to worship with a thousand people...starting with the guys on stage! I was sad because their CD doesn't come out until next Spring! But you can hear a few songs at their myspace! Read the meaning of their band name...it's very cool!

We went with my Uncle Billy and his beautiful family! Getting to know Billy has been a blessing that happened through some heartache. Back when we were having all of the tragedy in March/April, we were put back together with them - who we had known but never really did anything with or got to know. Now, it seems we see each other once a week...and I want to see them more! :-)

His daughter, Hannah, has been coming over and we've been working with her on some Sign Language with songs! She has a heart of gold and if I needed to get anything done and know it was taken care of, I'd hand it over to her and know it would get done - someway, somehow!

They are the type of family that everyone wants to have! Just all around sweet, thoughtful, encouraging, sincere, and "real."

So, go check out 33 miles and Hannah - and say hey! :-) And stop by and give my friend Ryan from For God, Family and Republic an encouraging note!

Well, I've got lots happening today...starts with karate, working with Hannah, picking blueberries, then off to softball practice! Love and blessings to you all!

14 Comments:

Blogger Meggles said...

Wow, I listened to the song and its beautiful. I have never heard of those bands, I will have to find some of their music online. Sounds like you have a full day. Have a great one too!

Thu Jul 13, 09:15:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Viamarie said...

Just like meggles, I too have not heard of them but music is good.

Happy Thursday!

Thu Jul 13, 10:33:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Luke said...

Thanks for the 33Miles link! The stuff on their MySpace sounded like something I'd definitely be interested in. I'll be looking for their CD.

Thu Jul 13, 10:42:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Dionna said...

33 Miles sounds great! Can't wait to start hearing them on the radio.

Thu Jul 13, 12:40:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good luck with your karate, Maegan. I must say, I had never heard of '33 miles'.

Thu Jul 13, 12:53:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Codymo said...

happy belated birthday, kinda haven't been on much. Glad to see you're still going strong. Thanks for the link

Thu Jul 13, 03:58:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Hannah said...

aaaaaahhhhh, you are so sweet! Yes 33 miles was great! I cant wait for the c.d.!

Thu Jul 13, 05:12:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gordon said...

Sounds like you are staying busy and having lots of fun. You know that time moves faster once you hit 20!

Fri Jul 14, 02:08:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Erin said...

Hey girl, I've tagged you! Visit my acting blog for details.

Sat Jul 15, 03:34:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Crystal said...

Nice music! I love it when Christian bands pop up and people are inspired by them. Hope you're having a great day!

Mon Jul 17, 10:46:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Star said...

Sounds like you had a great time!!

I wish I could listen to the songs. The software on my computer doesn't allow me to access myspace :(

Mon Jul 17, 04:54:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Fri Jul 21, 05:03:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Sun Jul 23, 01:41:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Maegan, we totally love that you're spreading the word about us, we do appreciate you! Hope you're doing well.
Collin for 33Miles

Tue Jul 25, 11:07:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home