Friday, June 30, 2006

Feast 100!!!

Ok, Part 2 of the other post will have to come next week...keep you in suspense and it keeps you coming back! LOL

I'm so excited, I get to play FASTPITCH softball this weekend with a team who picked T up to pitch for them! :-) I thought I was too old, but they are going to get special permission for me to play! I'm like jumping up and down - especially on the inside! haha Please pray my ribs hold out for an entire two-day tournament. I'll likely be playing short-stop and catching some.

Now to the regularly scheduled post...


Appetizer
On average, approximately how many times per day do you yawn?


Depends how much sleep I got the night before...1-3 times?

Soup
What was your most memorable school field trip?


Probably when we went to a honeybee farm - and got to observe (from a distance) the bees hard at work! I realized how hard the bees work for honey.

Salad
Fill in the blank: I was extremely __________________ this week.


I was extremely excited this week!

Main Course
Which color do you think of when you hear the word "soothing"?


light blue, the color of the sky! It's so....soothing :-D And refreshing, and calming!

Dessert
What is something that, if you had to, you could save up the money to buy within one month?


Ok, maybe I'm just a bit blonde here...but this question don't make sense to me....

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yummy, delicious feast. Thanks for visiting.

Fri Jun 30, 10:45:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Hannah said...

Cool Maegan!! I have been working on the song! Its comming together!!

Fri Jun 30, 11:56:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I guess the last question means, Maegan, what could you afford to buy that you wanted with one month's savings.

Fri Jun 30, 12:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Ryan said...

yay for bees! lol, random, i know :P

Fri Jun 30, 04:09:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Viamarie said...

I remember having fun too years ago during our trip to a bee farm. They produced massage oil, liniments, soap,etc from beewax.

Do take care of your ribs. Pitching is a strenous activity so take it easy.

Hope your team wins.

Fri Jun 30, 08:41:00 PM EDT  
Blogger RebEllen said...

Thank you so much for stopping by.


I thought that last question was a stumper, too.

In a roundabout way, Wendy sent me.

Fri Jun 30, 08:51:00 PM EDT  
Blogger momsmusings said...

Hey, popped in here today from Wendy's. Maybe I will have to try a Friday Feast sometime soon!! Looks like fun!

Fri Jun 30, 08:53:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Melli said...

Congrats on the FASTPITCH! Guess we KNOW where your talent lies!

Wendy directed me here today!

Fri Jun 30, 08:55:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your answers...Yes, I have to agree - light blue - like the ocean in my case - is the best soothing color...
The last question was a little strange. Wouldn't have known either the answer to.
Have fun at the tournament and stay safe.

Sat Jul 01, 02:21:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Hannah said...

Hey -- Hope you enjoyed playing ball this weekend!

Sat Jul 01, 05:00:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Radical One said...

ok, the last question...you could save up and buy me a new kitchen!!!! well, ok, you'd probably have to add of a little of your savings with it too. hehe

and yea, sometimes you are a little blonde. but, eh that's alright, probably keeps you sane and keeps you from thinking you know everything!!!!

have fun. stay sweet!

Sun Jul 02, 11:43:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home