Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Thankful Thursday

finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things


Thankful Thursday: What no_average_girl is thankful for this week


A freezer to keep things fresher, longer! :-)

Water which I'm so addicted to!

Grandmothers who are a delight to see - hearing stories and ageless wisdom!

Blog friends who help to create my own little "bubble." Who share joyous moments with me, and allow me into their little bubble to make me feel as if I'm right there!

comments otherwise known as tiaras!


Links to other Thankful Thursdays





Click here for the Thankful Thursday code


Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!



10 Comments:

Blogger Radical One said...

well, i'm thankful for all that bread you've been baking..cinnamon raisen is my favorite at the moment.

i'm also thankful that you're cracked ribs are finally healing and that you'll be back to your normal active self.

stay sweet!

Wed Jun 21, 09:26:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving me comments and caring to check back. I am privileged to become part of your 'bubble' here on the net. lol

The verse you gave at the top of your post is one of my favorites! I just finished a long post for Thursday, but I am thinking of some things I"m thankful for too....like people who don't even know me reaching out to encourage me on the net!

Thanks!
Christie

Thu Jun 22, 03:19:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*casting another tiara at your feet* =)

I just read your profile and you have so much in common with my oldest daughter. Her name is Hannah and here blog is: http://makingsenseofclay.blogspot.com/ if you want to read it. She was a homeschool graduate of 2005 too and is now finished with one year of college.

God bless!
Christie

Thu Jun 22, 03:27:00 AM EDT  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Come to think of it.....yes. thanks for telephones and cellphones to be able to communicate with our friends, loved ones no matter where we are.
My T13 is up too.

Thu Jun 22, 05:07:00 AM EDT  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I mean my Thankful thursday is up too. You can find it after the Thursday Thirteen.

Thu Jun 22, 05:07:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, even the little things mean a lot! God is soooooo good.

Thanks for coming by. My ThT will be up soon.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Thu Jun 22, 07:37:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list my sweet friend.:)
Have a blessed day in the Lord.

Thu Jun 22, 09:22:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

We are all thankful for those friends we have in the blogworld.

Thu Jun 22, 01:02:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's one of my favourite scriptures, think on the beautiful not the ugly.

I love the little tiara's, I'm a princess too!

Thu Jun 22, 02:35:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Viamarie said...

You're definitely right about grandparents.

Am glad you're feeling better. Happy Friday!

Thu Jun 22, 06:29:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home