Thursday, June 08, 2006

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
About how much money did you spend on gas this week?


ummm, I use plastic so it all comes in monthly! I'd probably say I use about a tank a week, and that's about $30 dollars. I use more when I'm "active" in karate.

Soup
What is your favortite brand of toilet paper?


Any kind that has the "double" rolls! :-) I do like Charmin though...

Salad
When was the last time you discovered something that you thought was pure genius?


When I found out you could use apple sauce in place of vegetable oil in baking - especially breads. Takes the trans fat to 0 grams! :-) Ok, I'm a health nut!

Main Course
What is the least amount of sleep you can get by on per night?


To be in a good mood? About 6 haha I can do with 3 but I'm so groggy and out of it!


Dessert
June is a popular month for weddings. Do you know anyone who is getting married this month?


Actually, I don't think so...most of the weddings have been happening earlier in the Spring or in the Fall.

Links to other Friday's Feasts...

10 Comments:

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I'm first, Yey! you have a delicious meal.
My Feast is up too.

Fri Jun 09, 04:25:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yours is great! Loved it.

I'd love to sit next to you at your feast and listen to you talk and describe things like you do here!!!

Thanks for dropping by my F F

Fri Jun 09, 08:13:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Crystal said...

I know someone who's getting married this month! You visit this blog and you know who you are...hehe.

Fri Jun 09, 08:17:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Dionna said...

You can use applesauce instead of oil in all baking? Do you use the same amount? Does it taste the same?
We need to eat healthier around here - you could teach us a thing or two!: )
And the Jergens Natural Glow stuff? I got it at WalMart for about $5.30. So you probably saved a tad.... :)

Fri Jun 09, 11:05:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A lovely feast of answers!

Fri Jun 09, 01:24:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Bill said...

As far as gas goes, I use about 120 bucks a week. It is CRAZY.....lol

Fri Jun 09, 02:33:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Nathan L. said...

I drive an hour to work each day so gas about kills me. Great post.

Fri Jun 09, 03:15:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Hannah said...

Hey Meagan,
We are back from camp it was great! Cool post!
Love Always,
Hannah

Fri Jun 09, 08:19:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Hannah said...

Hey Meagan,
We are back from camp it was great! Cool post!
Love Always,
Hannah

Fri Jun 09, 08:19:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your answers.
Yeah - about the apple sauce - I used to bake communion bread with it...
I spend about $26/week on gas right now.
I am partial to 'Charmin Ultra' - it has to be the big roll though.

Fri Jun 09, 10:00:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home