Friday, June 02, 2006

friday's feast

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how funny do you think you are?


Ummm...honestly, it depends on my mood. When I'm in what I call an "otter mood" (the fun mood) I can be probably an 8 or so. If I'm in my "lion mood" (my get-er-done mood) I'd be like a 4! LOL

Soup
Name a local restaurant would you recommend to a visitor to your town or city.


haha, let's just say I hope you either like chain restaurants or Mexican food!

Salad
What's a lesson you were lucky enough to learn the easy way?


Let's see...I'm one of those people who learn by doing. I have a hard time watching and learning - I'm the hands-on person that makes tons of mistakes in the process (the person you have to go behind and fix everything in their trail!).

I would say not to spar certian black belts, but my ribs have already learned that the hard way! ~grin~

Main Course
Where would you like to be 5 years from now?


My heart speaking, I'd love to find my Superman, be married (or have plans to do so), be one with God, and live close to my family and friends.

Dessert
If you could see the front page of a newspaper from June 2, 2106, what would you imagine the headline might be?


"Flying Cars Collide; Two Lost In Space"


Links to other Friday's Feasts...

8 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

I liked the 2106 headline you made! Hey...that was an 8 in funniness! haha I hope your ribs feel better, I know that can't be fun. Luv ya girl!

Fri Jun 02, 11:49:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Crystal said...

And thanks for the encouragement on my weight loss plans. We are going for a bike ride and swimming today! (Oh, and shopping, that sure can burn calories! LOL)

Fri Jun 02, 11:50:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Hannah said...

Hey Girl,
Havent talked to you in a while. Just wanted to say Hi!!
-Hannah

Fri Jun 02, 12:01:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A feast of a post, Maegan.

Fri Jun 02, 12:23:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Radical One said...

i think i beg to differ with you about your learning...you are very hands on, but you also listen to counsel and wisdom. so give yourself a little more credit here. just for example. if someone had told you that a certain black belt had previously hurt 5-10 other under belts, i bet you'd have handled things differently and not had those bruised ribs right now! you can't always avoid what you don't know, girl!

keep it real. stay sweet!

Fri Jun 02, 10:13:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Radical One said...

and yes, i've been praying all your life about your five year dream.

blessings!

Fri Jun 02, 10:17:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Erin said...

I like your Friday's Feasts. ;)

Sat Jun 03, 07:51:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny. :)
I didn't know that you call your different moods by name. I have to remember that.
I love Mexican food!
I am like you - hands-on.
I know that God has already picked the perfect partner for you.
2106 - "The Bible Was Right!"

Fri Jun 09, 09:40:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home