Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What is a word that you use that would not be considered common?


haha, I'm going to borrow a word from my karate buddy, Gary... "Swell" He's got us all saying it, if nothing else than to just bug him - because he says it all the time!

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?


Umm....it's called the beautiful theme of not having one! :-D

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with by telephone a regular basis.


Mom, Dad, & T! haha They share the time with karate pals, my grandmothers, and Loretta & Uncle Dee.

Main Course
If you could buy a new outfit for someone you know - who would it be and what would you purchase for them?


I'd buy a new outfit for my sister because she loves new clothes, jewelry, and the sorts. I'd buy her a cute skort like she's been wanting (but unable to find). Then I'd go to American Eagle and find her a lovely shirt, likely a shade of light blue, pink, or green. I'd complete the outfit with matching, dangling earrings (or perhaps the "plastic, toy" type, depending), a cute pair of flip-flops and funky sunglasses! Oh, and couldn't forget a matching "play" ring! haha

And before you all think I'm oh-so-sweet, just know that today everything I wore (from the flip-flops, to shirt, to capris, to sunglasses, to watching, and ring) I wore was hers...all except for MY purity/promise ring! LOL No, I wouldn't steal her new clothes......but is there a law against borrowing??? ;-)

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank?


The one, the only....refreshing, cold water! :-) It's about the only beverage I drink!

Links to other Friday's Feasts...

5 Comments:

Blogger Radical One said...

swell feast there girlie!

Fri Jun 16, 08:45:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Viamarie said...

Interesting feast! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Fri Jun 16, 09:29:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Shayne said...

Cute post. I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. Hope to see you again some time.

Fri Jun 16, 12:03:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

So you have a Purity Ring? I think so highly of the women that possess these.

Fri Jun 16, 12:56:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha - I am back...I did play on Sting My Heart this week...

Congrats on your silver medal - it is ready for 'pick-up' :) Thank you for playing along.

Sat Jun 17, 01:17:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home