Monday, July 17, 2006

Vote!

Hey guys...sorry I haven't post much lately - nor been commenting. I've been running crazy with elections, campaigning, and "politican!" Tomorrow is d-day, then I'll get a few days to rest up before we hit the trail again with a few possible run-offs!

Dear Erin, I'll get to your tag! Hopefully by Wednesday things will be a bit calmer! :-)

And, guys, go vote in the Primary tomorrow! I've been making calls all night reminding them to go vote then finished the night out strong by putting up some signs! If you live in Georgia, I can help out with a few State-wide recommendations. If you're outside GA, you're on your own! haha

Well, I've got to rest my brain. It's so tired from all of this thinking and campaigning! Just know I'm still here, alive and well - and haven't forgotten about you all! Be blessed, my dear friends!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike Jones said...

It seems strange to see that other states hold their elections on different days. I mean, doesn't EVERYONE do it the way California does?

We had our primary elections about a month ago. Swartzenegger vs Angelides, should be no contest, but we'll see.

Good luck with whomever you are supporting!

Tue Jul 18, 01:06:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

It thrills me to see young people so active in politics. When I was in my 20s, I went to work for a lawyer who was just beginning a political career. What a blast, my first real introduction into politics. I wouldn't trade that experience for anything.

I haven't forgotten you! I'll be answering your email shortly.

God bless!

Tue Jul 18, 05:49:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

As I live in England, I'm not wanted for any State Primary voting. It's a great thing to encourage voting. Those who don't vote, yet complain about any government issues have no grounds to moan.

Tue Jul 18, 06:27:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Radical One said...

yea, been missing your posts! but i know you been busy with some important stuff, so we'll let you slide this time, girlie!

blessings!

Tue Jul 18, 02:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Star said...

I guess I'm on my own since I don't live in GA! Actually I have no clue when the primary is here. Actually, I believe it already passed. I'm not that into politics. But I do vote in the big one :) It's wonderful that you're doing all this though. I'm sure you're doing great and having a blast!

Tue Jul 18, 04:53:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Fri Jul 21, 05:03:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home